It’s unbelievably exciting to see your red and white cells still moving around. It is also rewarding to see responses to nutritional changes, detoxing and life style changes.
The process of taking Live & Dried Blood samples is quite simple. A drop of blood is taken from your finger by a single-use finger lance and placed on a microscope slide for image viewing. The image is transmitted to a computer monitor showing what the blood cells are revealing. This allows the direct inspection and interpretation of many possible issues of the bloodstream, red blood cells, and white blood cells. It is an excellent means of viewing by microscope the red blood cells, various types of white blood cells, platelets, and blood plasma, just as they function in the body. The possible presence of parasites, bacteria, damaged cells, cholesterol crystals, and uric acid crystals can be identified. The size and shape of the red blood cells may indicate stress levels, nutritional deficiencies, digestive problems and absorption problems. Organ malfunction can also be looked at in the live blood cell view.
Blood Analysis involves the examination of a small fresh drop of living blood under a (dark field) microscope which projects the visual image onto a monitor. It is an excellent means of viewing red blood cells, various types of white blood cells, platelets, and blood plasma, just as they function in the body.
With one “live” drop of blood from the finger an enormous amount of information is available about the state of the immune system, free radical damage, possible vitamin deficiencies, amount of toxicity, pH and mineral imbalance, areas of concern and weakness.
Live blood analysis can give an indication as to the quality of an individual’s blood – this is an important foundation of preventative health care showing the effects that diet, lifestyle and stress can have on our well-being. The technique can be enormously helpful in identifying imbalances that correspond to nutrition whereby changes to diet and lifestyle can show improvements in the condition of the blood sometimes within a short space of time.
Dry Blood Analysis
This is an additional test done during a consultation and provides a view of your health at a more deeper level. It can also reveal information about your health history. By watching your blood under the microscope during your live blood test and discussing what you see you can observe:
- The conditions of the red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets, and what it could mean for your health.
- Whether you are nutritionally deficient, and whether there are any indications of inefficient absorption and assimilation.
- Features associated with blood sugar imbalances.
- Features associated with cholesterol, triglycerides and uric acid.
- The presence of possible microbial activity such as bacteria, parasites orfungi.
Levels of toxicity and internal pollution.
- Features and early warning signs associated with degenerative conditions.
- The health and clarity of the watery plasma that transports the cells
- Crystals consisting of fats, chemicals and other debris
- The quality of the terrain within your body
- The health of your immune systemThis healing package includes:
- Test Appointment (approximately one hour) viewing and reviewing your blood together
- Personalized Report including photographs of the test with full explanation
- Personalized Protocol – steps for healing
- Email correspondence to answer any questions