The combination of garlic, ginger, lemon, apple cider vinegar and honey is a wonderful drug that can cure everything from Cancer to Arthritis, and makes you lose extra body fat and weight.
Amazing studies from respected universities around the world prove the miracle home remedy that costs just pennies a day to make, a super way to fight just about any affliction. Experts have verified that this health restoring trick of garlic, ginger, lemon juice, vinegar & honey can wipe both our common & not so common ailments.
Success also includes acne, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, some types of cancer, excessive cholesterol levels, gas and indigestion, headaches, heart and circulatory problems, hemorrhoids, infertility and impotence, toothaches, obesity, ulcers, and many other diseases and conditions.
- In a study of arthritis Dr. Angus Peter of the University of Edinburgh’s Arthritic Research institute found a daily dose of vinegar and honey reduced pain by 90%.
- A daily dose of garlic and vinegar has proved to be a powerful and fast weight destroyer and reducer, according to Dr.Raymond Fisk of London’s Lamsus University Research Center. The prestigious British Medical Journal Lancer reported that cholesterol levels plunged on average from 237.4 to 223.4 in three hours after volunteers consumed 60 grams of garlic and four ounces of butter. The study proved adding garlic to your diet could neutralize the dangers associated with high fat.
- A study of 261 adult patients by the German association of general practitioners indicated that cholesterol and triglycerides levels factors associated with the risk of heart disease are significantly reduced by regular use of garlic in the diet.
- Houston’s M.D. Anderson Cancer Institute in Houston, the Pennsylvania State University and ULSA, support earlier evidence that certain ingredients in garlic block agents that cause cancers of the breast, colon, skin and esophagus. The National Cancer Institute found in a study of 1600 people that eating a lot of garlic is linked to a reduced risk of stomach cancer. Dr. Erik Block of the State University of New York at Albany has discovered that garlic release at least 100 sulfur producing compounds all of which are powerful medicines.
- Dr. Han Len Tsao writes in China’s respected Journal of Natural Medicine, that “patients when given this miracle drink before breakfast showed a remarkable reduction in high blood pressure and cholesterol in less than a week. The Italian nutritionist Emilio Stefan adds, “Years of scientific investigation by experts around the world have proven beyond doubt that garlic, honey and vinegar are nature’s magic potion. The powerful ingredients are available every where and cost only pennies a day when consumed. Considering all what these natural substances can do for the human health is amazing.
- Dr. Jack Soltanoff, who is a national expert at New York, praises the benefits of apple cider vinegar. He recorded remarkable success stories involving arthritis sufferers. He says, “I have seen many arthritis patients start to loosen up at once”
- Some even call it (apple cider vinegar) a natural arthritis tonic that frees them from stillness pain and aches within just a few weeks, and most pain wrecked patients can pertain normal activities because of this simple tonic. The boxing legend Muhammad Ali took a daily dose of this potion to fight the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease and many other athletes are heard to be taking it for having a competitive edge.
- “Honey has been described as the perfect food” notes a respected researcher, “it contains a lot of nutrients and minerals, the important part of nine vitamins, six acids and four key enzymes in their most natural state. The patients who took the daily dose of this magical drink were more vigorous, had fewer infectious disease and in general even healthier than those who didn’t. “There’s no question that this astonishing elixir can lend life by replacing from many proven killers.”
THE MAGIC POTION
There appears to be little doubt that this astonishing potion made by mixing garlic, ginger, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and honey can extend life by protecting you from many proven killers.
Here’s how to make your own miracle medicine.
In a bowl, mix together half a cup of lemon juice, half a cup of ginger juice. Now put twenty five cloves of chopped garlic in a blender and mix at high speed. Add one cup of vinegar (use only apple cider vinegar), as you blend and after it has mixed nicely add one cup of honey, and mix the whole mixture in the blender again. Now pour this mixture into a glass jar (no plastics) and leave it in the refrigerator for a minimum of five days.
Normal dosage is two teaspoons in a glass of warm water or fruit juice. (Grape or orange juice is best before breakfast). A second dose if desired can be taken in the evening. For treating specific conditions or ailments, use the potion as recommended.
Honey not only makes your daily dose taste better, the sweet stuff also aids in your body’s ability to absorb in medicinal properties of the powerful ingredients. Garlic provides a storehouse of vitamins and minerals and what excites researchers more, is growing evidence that from an enzyme present in large amounts in garlic stimulates the immune system. In a recent study involving two thousand elder women, researchers found that those who ate garlic once in a week were half as likely to develop colon cancer as those who did not.
NINE COMMON AILMENTS AND RECOMMENDED TREATMENTS
Arthritis: Mix a teaspoon in half cup of warm water and drink before going to bed.
Asthma: A teaspoon of the basic potion in the morning on an empty stomach will have you breathing lightly in no time.
Cancer: When making the potion, double the garlic cloves and take two tea spoons in juice three times a day.
High blood pressure: Make a special batch of the elixir, using two cups of water, 18 garlic cloves, two tablespoons of vinegar and three tablespoon of honey. Blend as before and keep on medium to low heat for half an hour. Allow it to cool and take three tablespoons three times a day.
To Lower cholesterol: Make a tea by adding a teaspoon of the elixir in a cup of hot water and drink before meals, three times a day.
Heart disease: Use the recipe for high blood pressure and sip a half-cup of the mixture three times a day.
Impotence: Boil a cup of vinegar mixed with seven to ten crushed cloves of garlic and a tablespoon of honey for five minutes. Cool and drink like tea.
Acne or pimples: Use a basic potion on affected area with a piece of cotton each night.
Gas or indigestion: Put two tablespoons of the basic mixture in a cup of water and warm to the temperature you use for your coffee or tea. Sip slowly at the first sign of distress. Even though it has been blended with honey and vinegar, garlic’s pungent odor can still be a problem for some people. To deal with this side affect, experts recommend putting springs of parsley in the elixir or eating parsley raw after taking a dose.
This amazing natural remedy has been around for at least 4,000 years.
(This article is not compete simply because it is a ongoing study and discovery at many levels....stay tuned for updates) When I am in the garden, my mind teams with thoughts, ideas, possibilities and I wonder into rabbit holes of pondering that nature of our beings...read more
Western culture is terrified of germs and overly obsessed with hygiene. Children are told to wash their hands constantly. Petting a dog or receiving a dog's sloppy tongue kiss is considered gross by many. Getting dirt under your fingernails disgusts many. We...read more
Article By Dr. Mercola Your body is a complex ecosystem made up of more than 100 trillion bacteria, fungi, viruses, and protozoa, collectively referred to as your microbiome, which must be properly balanced and cared for if you want to maintain good health. These...read more
What is whey? From the sing-song lines of quaint nursery rhymes describing Miss. Muffet eating her curds and whey, to the body-building enthusiast at the gym grunting with their plastic containers of whey protein shakes, this health food is described in many different...read more
This is an excellent article by Walter Last DMSO (CH3)2SO is a natural substance derived from wood pulp. It is generated during the normal decomposition of plants and therefore is in low concentrations present in many foods. DMSO is an antioxidant, by taking up oxygen...read more
Cholesterol is a fatty material made by the liver. It is one of the basic building blocks of the cells in your body. It is a vital component of the cell membrane that helps protect the cell and maintain its integrity and viability. Cholesterol is also...read more
This recipe is amazing to boost the immune, decrease inflammation We will be using apple cider vinegar to extract the beneficial compounds from onions, garlic, horseradish, turmeric and cayenne. Onions contain quercetin, which is an antioxidant compound. It protects...read more
My wish for this section is to help empower you in health and wholeness, and to show you that you do not need to stay sick. Almost any chronic medical condition can be helped. When I work with a client and we investigate the live and dry blood testing and iridology,...read more
Lactuca virosa is wild lettuce and sometimes known as opium lettuce and while some report as having psychoactive effects, it contains no opium. Regardless, it definitely does cool the nerves and deafen pain.. Perhaps its' sedative properties cause some hypnotic...read more
Careful where you toss Comfrey. It will sprout a new patch wherever it hits the ground. Comfrey - also commonly known as Bruise Wort and Knitbone (the later for good reason) - is like a mythical monster and, in some ways like Horseradish - the smallest bit of...read more